Monday, April 03, 2006

The first day

When I was growing up, I was always happy. The sun seemed to shine all the time. But, even when times were hard, always inside I had a good spirit. Once past the puberty/hornbag days, I started to experience the onset of negative mind-states, worry, fear and the like. I wanted an answer to help me cope and overcome these mind states. I searched for a few years, experimenting with Witchcraft, Scientology, Spiritualism, until I found something that made sense to me....Buddhism.
I will be posting my experiences on here for others to learn from my mistakes, and to point them out to me. I am posting a current schedule that I will be following meticulously.
Thank you,
Ken

Timetable can be found here in PDF Format.
Alternatively, right click, and Save Target As.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent Idea! Im in the same boat myself, have been reading about buddhism and meditating for the last year. I've also gone on some introduction to meditation courses which were very good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home