Thursday, April 06, 2006

5 April, 10:30 p.m. - 10:45 p.m.

I am very tired tonight, but I am going to stick to my practice. Sitting down on my cushion, I put in earplugs(girlfriend is typing assignments). I start to straighten my spine, and relax.

Thoughts about the day pass into my mind. Things that I said or done during the day, which I felt weren't really me.......relax.....let go.....
Starting to get sleepy now. I find myself watching the clock, counting the minutes until I can get into bed...I'm starting to think, I will need to meditate when I am more awake. .....relax,.....woooh, nearly drifted off there....
My right leg has become stiff and sore....I will let it go......it's ok for a moment....no, it's nagging again.....will I ever meditate!

This battle went on for fifteen minutes! I think I will sit in a chair in the future!

When the weekend comes, I will have a long meditation, I think outside. The cold outside will help to keep me awake.

Any advice out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home