Monday, May 29, 2006

29 May 2006 10 a.m.

Back to work, with Monday morning blues! Ah well, another day another dollar.
Sat down to meditate on Saturday morning, it took me ten minutes to settle my body and mind into the meditation. It took me a long time to bring my mind onto my breath. My mind was consumed by thought, and that 'grey cloud' that was in my mind. When this happens, I usually start counting the in-breath to thirty, then the out-breath to thirty, to get me on track. I started feeling some distance between my chaotic mind. Thoughts now seemed to trickle, rather than flow, and there was more space in my mind. I felt more at ease.

Sunday, I started my meditation late, at 11 pm! I was tired, and this didn't help. Although I seemed to be able to settle my mind and body quickly. I had thoughts come, I followed them a little, aware, but ready to let them go.....and one thought is gone. The next one comes, I follow again, I let go....gone..trickling away. I fall asleep!!

And back to Monday morning!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home